Here is some helpful information to guide you as you think about selling your Cedar Hills, Utah home.
Your Guide To Selling Your Cedar Hills, Utah Home
The population of Cedar Hills, Utah was 9,796 at the 2010 census, up from 3,094 in 2000. The city began growing rapidly during the 1990s, with the largest growth rate of any municipality in the state. It is a highly desirable place to live, so if you are preparing to sell your home in Cedar Hills, you are most likely going to get a great price.
General Facts About Selling Property in Cedar Hills
The following facts are all specific to Cedar Hills for the calendar year 2016
- # of Homes Sold: 119
- Average Home Sales Price: $344,393
- Average Days on Market: 43.07
- # of Homes Listed (but not sold): 40
- Sales Ratio: 74% (This figure may be off slightly because some of the ‘Homes Not Sold’ properties may have been re-listed and then sold at a later date)
What is ‘Sales Ratio Percentage’?
The “Sales Ratio Percentage” is the speed of which the current inventory of homes are selling. It is also known as the Sales-to-Active Listing Ratio and defines the official market type (Buyer/Seller/Balanced).
Sold Listings ÷ Total Homes Listed (Sold & Not Sold) = % of Homes Selling Ratio
Examples of Sales Ratio % Calculations:
- 10 Homes Sold ÷ 11 Total Homes Listed = 90% Sales Ratio
- 14 Homes Sold ÷ 18 Total Homes Listed = 77% Sales Ratio
Selling Your Cedar Hills Home For Top Dollar (Even Without A Realtor)
So the question you may be asking yourself is “Why on earth would a Realtor help you sell your home by yourself for free?”
Well, first of all, I’m not a charity, I specialize in Cedar Hills, Alpine and Highland and I help ANYONE in that area who wants to sell their home. I build my business on referrals and positive comments from people like you, even if I haven’t met you yet. If I can provide valuable information to you, even for free and it helps you then I have won.
Let me explain.
Let’s say you are deciding to sell your home. You are a “do-it-yourselfer” who wants to take on the challenge of selling as a “For Sale By Owner” (FSBO). You’re not sure where to start so you get some information from me and successfully sell your home. By helping and giving you valuable information along the way, you’ll think of me when family and friends need a caring, competent Realtor.
That’s all there is to it. Give me a call or sign up on the form below and I will be in touch.
By filling out the form below, I’ll email you my guide book “The 90 things You Can’t Afford To Neglect When Selling Your Home” along with the following documents that you’ll need along the way.
- A Sample Real Estate Purchase Contract so you are aware of the contract you’ll receive when offers come in. You’ll be able to familiarize yourself with all the fine print so you don’t have to scramble to respond to an offer with a short deadline.
- Sign In Sheets you can use when you have Buyers looking through your home. Keeping track of everyones contact information is a MUST, especially if you decide to change the listing in anyway and want to easily get the word out to everyone that has been through
- Competitive Market Analysis of your home so you know exactly where you need to be priced to sell for top dollar and in the shortest amount of time possible
- A copy of my Smart Seller Program which is a program that allows you to sell the property yourself even if it is listed with me. If you sell it on your own, you don’t owe me any of the commission.
- My 89 Point Marketing Plan which will show you exactly what I will do to sell your home. Most agents have a 3 point marketing plan: 1) Post the sign in the yard, 2) Put the home on the MLS 3) Pray it sells. My marketing plan works magic in getting your property sold the fastest and for the most money.
Top Cedar Hills Utah Realtor
Why Hire a Top Producing Real Estate Agent Like Brandon Hansen?
If you’re thinking about selling your Cedar Hills home, town-home, investment property or other piece of real estate, please reach out to me so I can help make the transaction a super smooth and enjoyable experience.
When talking to Cedar Hills Realtors, you need to ask a number of questions to know if the agent you are interviewing has a proven track record of success on things like statistical data like list price to sales price, average days on market, and communication policies. In addition to that, you should ask about their marketing plan they will implement to help sell your home.
In this market, any agent can throw a sign in your front yard, post the property to the MLS and get offers. But it takes a true professional to get the maximum amount of profit for your property and get it sold in a timeline that works for your schedule. With our marketing, you will get the TOP dollar the market will pay and be done with it in a timeline that is acceptable to you.
My 89 Point Marketing plan is designed with the latest technology and social media in mind. Because I am out in front of the competition in terms of current marketing technologies, I am able to expose your property to more Buyers than anyone else.
Easy Exit Listing
My goal when working with you is to get a “Sold” sign in your yard and get you moved on to the next phase in your life. However if at anytime during the sales cycle you decide not to sell your home, you can cancel at anytime. This is what I call my “Easy Exit Listing”. Most complaints from the general public have to do with the fact that they are tied into a long-term contract with an agent who isn’t doing a thing to sell the property. If you ever decide that you want to fire me, I will cancel our agreement with you and let you go on your way.
Life is too short to lock you into a long-term contract.
The other major complaint with the public and their agreement with their Realtor centers around the lack of communication. I have a policy to touch base with you every week, even if there are no updates to your listing. If you don’t hear from me at least once a week, you can fire me on the spot, no questions asked.
I like to build relationships that will last a lifetime and communication is the key to that process.
Whether you are thinking about selling your Cedar Hills home or know someone who is, reach out to me and I can chat about your situation. I’d love to get to know you and see how I can best serve in your Cedar Hills real estate needs.